Tuesday, December 21

More Holiday inspiration/ideas for presentation!

I am avoiding starting my bake-a-thon so here's a post to help me get in the spirit of the holiday ;o) Here are some presentation ideas!...


I had a total - duh why didn't I think of that - moment when I saw this tutorial - using a soda bottle to create your drink ice rings - genius! Source 

I have a ton of these sticks left from this weekend's party... so gonna do these dipped marshmallows! Source

Little wreaths on these bottles look adorable! You could use them on plastic cups even to dress them up a bit! Source

Add a simple paper tag cutout and some twine to make your edible gifts look that much more inviting! Source

Wrap up cookie dough and print out the recipe and wrap around for a great gift! Source

















Photobucket